Pennyslvania Pre-K Counts
Providing high quality pre-kindergarten to thousands of young children across the Commonwealth because every child is Pennsylvania's future
What can I expect from a PA Pre-K Counts classroom?
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts classrooms will:
* have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
* use a curriculum that will help your child grow, academically and socially;
* regularly review your child's progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are
best for your child;
* help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten;
* offer a small class size (no more than 18 students per teacher and one aide) so that your child
can have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers.
How much does PA Pre-k Counts Cost?
PA Pre-K Counts is free to eligible families.